Wednesday, July 8, 2009
With brilliant yellow petals that surround the flower's center, sunflowers have an unmistakable sun-like appearance that has made them a passionate flower choice for many. The sunflower’s petals have been likened to bright yellow rays of sunshine, which evoke feelings of warmth and happiness. In addition, the sunflower is often associated with adoration and longevity. LETS learn how 2 make a sunflower…
1. Card board.
2. Rai or powdered coffee.
3. Silver wire.
4. Duplex paper( orange colour or yellow colour)
5. Fevicol or adhesive
Procedure(CLICK THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE):-
1. Make two holes in circular card board with the help of pin or needle.
2. Insert the silver wire in both holes from front and twist it from back side to make stem.
3. On the front side of card board, paste the rai or coffee using fevicol.
4. Cut duplex paper in shape of sunflower petals(atleast 12 petals).
5. Paste these petals on back side of card board to get the sunflower.
Yr sunflower is ready..
Posted by Pinx.... at 9:34 PM