the carnation is not only one of the world's oldest flower varieties; it has throughout its rich history been one of the most popular as well.The meanings of carnations include fascination, distinction, and love. Like many other flowers, different messages can also be expressed with the flower’s different color varieties. Light red carnations, for example, are often used to convey admiration, whereas the dark red version expresses deeper sentiments of love and affection. White carnations are associated with purity and luck, and pink carnations are often given as a sign of gratitude. Lets start how to make it:
1.Duplex paper (Multi colour)
4.Scale for measurement
How to make:
1. Cut a circular piece of 8cm diameter (=4cm radius) in any color double shed duplex paper.
2. Make it 4 folds and give zigzag shape to the open ends as shown.
3. Unfold the paper into two and give uniform cuts, 2cm in depth around the circular piece.
4. Now make it four fold, take the wire and fold the tip to make knot, insert the knot from the centre of the piece like this.
5. Now make it into 8 fold, tie at the bottom and give 1cm deep cuts to the zigzag portion of the petal.
6. Wrap the green tape on the stem wire at the bottom of the petal and similarly make 5 more petals.
7. Your carnation flowers are ready.
8. Take all petals and twist all the stem wires together.
9. With the use of Green duplex paper make leaves.
-- How is it???
- Priyanka K